Kingco Engineering was established in 1989 and throughout that time our motto has always been:
“ON TIME, WITHIN BUDGET,
WITH TOTAL CUSTOMER
While our business has been developing, Kingco has maintained a reputation for providing exceptional services to our customers, and our success is based on our flexibility and diversity. This diversity enables us to cater for all your engineering needs, whether large or small. Along with unparalleled customer service, we pride ourselves on an exemplary work safety record.
Kingco is able to deliver service of the highest standard, whilst maintaining a very cost competitive structure.
Kingco Engineering Pty Ltd is able to offer the following services and more:
We have a range of tradesmen and support personnel who can see to all of your engineering requirements.
- General fabrication
- Repetition work / welding
- Mezzanine Floors
- Structural Steel
- Specialized fencing
- Machine Relocation & reconditonin
- General Maintenance of Plant & Equipment
- Material & Equipment Handling
- Procedural welding to meet the requirements of welding codes such as AS/NZS 1554: AWS D 1.1 & ASME IX: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- On site welding services.